THE IDEA AND SECRET
A New Way to Travel
The VIP Pass is a new way of hotel and travel bookings, created by a team of experienced hoteliers and travel industry players.
Identifying the Problem
Top performing hotels only reach 83% occupancy per month, leaving 17% of rooms empty, usually going unsold as it would affect hotel price values.
The Golden Opportunity
We grab these unsold rooms and other perks from hotels so The VIP Pass holders get amazing perks from Free Hotel room nights to amazing holiday experiences customized just for them.
The Team and Network
It started over a conversation with 3 hoteliers then the idea seemed viable but we needed more partners to make this work. Today we have a network of over 3,138 hotels across Asia and Australia and ever expanding. Our HQ is in Singapore and we have regional bases set up in each country.
We foresee The VIP Pass to be the future of travel bookings and not just limited to accommodation but everything you will want on your holidays.
Its time to travel and explore the world again. Founded in 2020 the Year of the Pandemic with the purpose to change the way we travel again.